Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking with Angels

2 posters

Go down

Walking with Angels Empty Walking with Angels

Post by Melody Lumiére Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Melody took a seat on a rather comfortable mocha-colored couch and smiled as she watched young angels play around like the children they were. Remembering the times that she had done the same things once, she couldn't help but watch them. She had just finished looking over some files that were sitting on her desk, and had signed the ones that she approved of and burned those she didn't. She felt someone take a seat by her side and turned to look warmly at her fellow Angel.

"Good Morning." She greeted. "How are you doing today?"

Last edited by Melody Lumiére on Fri May 27, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Walking with Angels Empty Re: Walking with Angels

Post by Cassidy Raine Sun May 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Cassidy looked at the young angels playing and smiled to herself at how happy they looked. Cassidy remembered when she was that care free and happy, not that she wasn't but she had alot more responsibilites on her plate now. As she seen Melody one of her best friends she smiled and walked over and took a seat beside her. "Hey Melly, I'm doing good how about you?"Cassidy asked her softly. Melody was always a big sister that Cassidy nevered had seeing how she was the only girl in her family.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Sun May 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Melody grinned at Cass, the sister she never had.

"I'm doing okay." She replied with a sigh. "A little tired, but okay." She moved so that she sat Indian style on the couch, making sure the lower part of her dress covered the lower part of her body. "So, how's your family?" She asked with a faint blush. "I saw Lucas earlier." She whispered. It was no secret between them that she had a crush on Cass' oldest brother.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Cassidy looked at Melody's paperwork and shook her head. "I would be to doing all that paperwork."said Cassidy nodding towards the paperwork and back at Melody. As she asked how her family was she shrugged. "I don't know, I haven't seen my brothers or my dad in awhile."said Cassidy sighing. Cassidy smiled when she said she seen Lucas her older brother. "Oh really where Melly?"Cassidy asked her softly. Out of all her brothers Lucas was her favorite brother for he was always there for her.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Melody frowned a little when Cass mentioned she hadn't seen her family in a while. Melody only had her father left - and she always took the time to visit him. She perked up at the mention of Lucas though. "He was playing with the kids earlier." She replied with a soft smile. "He left a couple of minutes after I walked in, actually." She then turned to Cass curiously. "So, what do you want to do today?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sun May 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Cassidy smiled when she said Lucas was playing with the kids while ago. "Sounds like him, he loves kids."said Cassidy softly as she bit her lip thinking. Cassidy nodded. "Last time I heard from Lucas he was well... I don't know, seeing how he's a demon."said Cassidy shrugging. When Melly asked what she wanted to do she smiled. "Well... there's a summer sale going on at the mall so we can go shopping if you like."said Cassidy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Sun May 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Melody nodded, "Yeah, me too." She paused in thought. "I wonder how he got through the guards, though." Melody brightened up at the thought of going to the mall. Going there would be a nice break from all the paperwork she's done. "That's a great idea, Cassie!" She said exuberantly. "I'll just grab my purse and we can head out, okay?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sun May 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Cassidy looked at Melody and smiled when she said she loved kids. "Seems like you and him have ALOT in common."said Cassidy winking at her. Cassidy shrugged. "I don't know, but you know Luke he's very sneaky!"said Cassidy chuckling. Cassidy nodded. "Ok take your time, I'll just be in here playing with the kids."said Cassidy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Sun May 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Melody playfully rolled her eyes at Cassie's suggestive tone before leaving to get her purse and make herself look presentable. It wouldn't do to be seen out and about and look horrible - she was a Leader, after all. After deciding that her dress was alright the way it was and grabbing her purse, she went back down and smiled as she saw Cassie playing with the kids. She walked up to them and greeted the kids - who bowed/curtsied when she did - before addressing Cassie.

"Ready?" She asked with a smile.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down