Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starr Brite

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starr Brite Empty Starr Brite

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Sunao was on stage, hands in the air as they touched the pole behind him and he slid down it. It was early in his act, his eyes scanned the crowd but didn't see the vampire. He never HOPED to see any customers as a repeat. The repeats scared him because he was then a 'preference' instead of just a 'stripper'. He preferred things impersonal.

Sunaos lips made a cute pouty face as he lifted his body, legs spread and he grabbed the pole with his legs, lifting himself out, just with his legs. Cheap sex type music was playing, he was glistening with half sweat, half oil. He licked his lips and made the best face he could for the early comers, all aroused and excited.

His eyes followed the trail of men and even women to the door and forced himself not to frown. He would have an hour break between sets when the real money would start coming in. He slinked towards the front of the stage on his hands and knees, someone sticking a $5 bill in the collar around his neck. Oh yay, a five...

On good nights he could rake in $100's... Really good nights.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Starr Brite Empty Re: Starr Brite

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Alastair held the club card in his hand as he went to the address on it, he hadn't actually been to this place before, but from the sounds of things, it would be a good place to get a snack. He snuck through the doors without anyone noticing, looking around before finding his man. Smirking as he wandered closer to the stage, he quickly slipped a $20 note into the collar. Sure he didn't have to, but obviously the guy didn't have any other means to make much money, so why not? He took a few steps back and admired the leopards litheness while waiting for him to finish for now.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Sunao smiled as he saw the man and winked at him, the music drowning out, and he slid to the back of the stage. He went into the back and started pulling out bills from his underwear and collar. He handed them to his boss and got 20% back. He smiled and slid his money into his jacket.

"Sunao." The man said and sighed. "Kevin didn't make it. You'll have to work floor during your break." He said and Sunao nodded, sadly. He walked out on the floor as the next set began and his eyes scanned the crowd. He saw a man hold out a twenty and he shook his head. He made a more money sign but the man already moved on.

Sunao quickly found Alastair and he winked. "Hey sexy... Good thing you showed up early, they make you pay at the door starting on my next set." He leaned in close and ran his lips over his neck. "I'm not on break so give me money and I'll look like I'm working... Or you can actually pay for a strip... Whaddaya say.... What's your name?" He whispered and pulled away to look in his eyes.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Alastair watched as the man walked off for a while, re-appearing on the floor soon after. He kept his eyes glued to him as he wandered the floor, rolling his eyes at the man who wouldn't pay much. Was it really that much of a deal? If you were there to have a good time, then you should be up for losing some cash, especially if it was a hot stripper involved. Alastair realised where his thoughts were going and tried to shake them off. One of the main rules of a vampire existence: Do NOT get attracted to those who aren't going to live that long, all it'll do is hurt you later on. Alastair had adhered to this rule steadfastly so far, but this wereleopard kept pushing him close to breaking it.

Alastair bit back a smile when the wereleopard had found him. He had no clue why the fact the male found him made his lips twitch, but it did. "Well if they'd made me pay I could have snuck in easy, or just pay them, it's not as if I've not got the money to spare." He grinned, trying to not react from what the man was doing, he bit his lip at the choice of two options... He gulped in anxiety before grabbing $70 from his pocket. "I say we go have a little fun." He grinned, showing him the money. "Whatcha' say?" He asked.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

"I can't be bitten before a show... But... For $70 I can give you your own very personal show..." He slid his hand over the males face and smiled. "Oh you are so sexy...." He whispered and winked. "I say... we do this in private..." He said and licked his lips with a wink.

He slid his hand into the males and squeezed it, eying him carefully. The side rooms were for REALLY good payers, the sex payers. Up to $1000 a go. He smiled lustfully.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Alastair smirked. "I quite like the idea of a personal show." He admitted, blushing at the compliment. He had to admit, that wasn't something that he would normally hear, but he liked the sound of in the mans voice. "I agree, anywhere we can go in here for privacy?" He asked, blinking when his hand was suddenly holding the males. He just smiled lightly. "Name your price and I'll pay it, no limit, just as long as I get a good time, fair?" He asked, staring at the smile that was on the mans face, it was almost... Sexy? Alastair shook his head again, he was venturing dangerously close to breaking that rule, but he found himself hardly caring.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Sunao led the male through the crowds and waved at the guard of the private rooms. Once inside he turned to Alastair and smiled, pushing him down on the bed. He pressed play on the pad by the door and soft music started. The male slowly popped the buttons on his own super sheer shirt and watched Alastair.

He wanted to see his eyes follow his hands, hungrily eying his body. He licked his lips slowly, letting out a low moan as he slid down the pole sexily.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Alastair felt himself getting more and more flustered as he was lead through the crowd, feeling quite excited by the time they had gotten to the private rooms. He let himself be pushed onto the bed and whistled as the leopard started to strip, before blinking in surprise at himself. He kept his eyes glued to the male... This would definitely be worth the cash.

Alastair kept watching as the show started, his breath hitching as he stared hungrily. He bit back a moan, not wanting to show how much he wanted the man yet.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Sunao kneeled on the floor, letting a low purr escape his mouth and he stalked towards the male. Right in front of him he leaned back and opened his mouth in a moan as his excited cock strained against his underwear. "I want you... I want you, you beautiful bloodsucking vampire." His eyes met his and he realized the words set in such a dark, sexy tone were the truth.

Everything in the male screamed to go further than normal for $70.00... And so he did. He leaned forward and touched with determination. He moved to press his face on the males thigh and he nipped it through his pants.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Alastair felt shivers run through him, who would've known a leopard could act so drop-dead sexy? He let out a moan from hearing those words in the male's amazing voice, and resisted the urge to pull him close and take him right now. He felt more shivers wrack through him when the leopard started to touch him, reaching forward to get a feel on any skin he could. He didn't know how the stripper did it, but Alastair was now filled with lust, and wasn't going anywhere until it was sated.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Sunao smirked and loved feeling the vampire shiver. It meant he was making the male lose control, which was nice since most vampires like making subservient people feel non-important. Like they weren't good enough.

Just that little shiver made Sunao moan from pure enjoyment of the knowledge he was making the vampire feel so good. He nibbled on his thigh and mewled , rubbing against him as his hand rubbed the male through his pants.

"..." He paused, not sure how the vampire would want the question phrased. "May I so lovingly suck your cock... Master?" He whispered.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Alastair was definitely losing control, he could almost feel the rational part of his mind starting to seep away as the irrational side took hold, uncaring about whatever the bad consequences would be later. He heard the leopard moan and it sent another shiver through him, the sound capturing him and making him want more. He let out another moan when the male started to rub his already hardening dick. "Mmmm... Good Boy." He said without thinking, blushing but smirking when he heard the question. "You may, just make sure you do it well, or you'll need to be punished." he smirked, winking at the leopard.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Sunao unzipped his pants and leaned in, popping the button with his teeth. He licked the tiny amount of skin above his pants and below his shirt and he smiled. He didn't pull the pants off on the male, instead he licked the expanse of skin shown. He continued the teasing licking and stopped to rub his cheek, cat-like, against the straining bump in his pants.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Alastair's eyes closed shut once the leopard had gotten close, moans starting to happen more and more frequently as lust began to consume him. He shivered from the licking, wanting nothing more than to have his wicked way with the leopard now, but he decided to wait. It would be more fun to get as much out of this as he could. He let out another moan when he felt something rub his member through his pants again. "Come on... Don't be naughty now, and do like you said you would." Alastair growled out, wanting the males mouth on him. Now.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Tue May 31, 2011 4:50 am

The leopard smirked and ran his teeth over the bulge in the mans pants. He liked that he'd aggravated the male a bit. He could control him so easily and if he didn't keep his attitude in check then all Sunao had to do was yell HELP and he'd be released. His tongue dipped back inside the pants where he found no resistance from underwear and in those tight pants he was not surprised.

His hands moved to pull the pants down, inch. by. inch. So slowly that he had time to lick and love on one inch of his skin at a time. When he made it to the head of his already to die for cock, he sucked on the tiny expanse shown, licking and sucking, his eyes rolling up to see Alastairs reaction to his torture.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 am

Alastair let out another shiver as Sunao continued, his hands sliding into the males hair. The wereleopard was good at what he did, that much was apparent, Alastair was actually quite shocked that he was doing this with so few inhibitions... Especially since he'd never... He shook those thoughts out his head. He moaned when the male started sucking, just wishing he could get more. He muttered about the leopard being a tease, forcing himself to not hurt the man accidently.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Tue May 31, 2011 5:36 am

Sunao licked the males head as the full thing was shown but was getting tired of waiting to truly taste him. Something about vampires made their semen... yummier. It was like wine, the longer it had waited, the older it was, the better it tasted. And there was no way Sunao would let this taste go. It was amazing.

Not to mention everything about Alastair was better than any vampire he'd ever been with. He slid the pants off of him slowly and with his hand he rubbed the cock, erect and he smiled. "Did I do that?" He asked innocently.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 am

Alastair's breath hitched as the leopard continued to lick his quickly hardening dick, biting his lip to stop himself doing some he would regret. For a wereleopard, Alastair could admit that the man was amazingly sexy, and no doubt was he very good at his job. He moaned lustfully as the pants were slipped off his body, his straining cock finally free. He growled at the question. "Yes... Fuck yes it's because of you! Give me more... Please... Fuck, give me more." He said, the growl turning into more of a pleaded whimper, the leopard was making him lose all the self-control he had, and he didn't know how much longer it would be until he just stripped the male and fucked him on the bed here and now.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Sunao kept a wary mind on the time, seeing as he had to go and do his show in 45 minutes. He engulfed the whole cock in his mouth, his hands taking what his mouth couldn't, his fingers grazing over his balls softly. He loved the fact he could get someone so hard without really trying. But with the time restriction and having no idea what the vampire was willing to do to him, he had to work a bit faster.

He let out a kitten purr and didn't have to remind himself he was doing this for the money. To survive, because for the first time in a very long time, he wanted this.

He was technically not old enough to even have this job, the place thought he was 19, having worked there for 2 years now... He had 2 years of never liking on cock he sucked and suddenly... He didn't know how to stop wanting the vampires. It was a whole new game. And he loved it.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 am

Alastair bit his lip as he moaned again, with all of this never happening to him before, the more intense and amazing it felt. He felt as if he was on fire, senses set alight by ll the pleasure he was receiving. He half-heard the kitten purr and wondered if the leopard was actually starting to enjoy this... Alastair had a feeling the man wouldn't seeing as he must have had to do this so often, just to get money to get by on. Alastair started to thread his hands through the males hair, not putting pressure on him though... Yet.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am

The kitten came all the way off him and licked up his shaft slowly, lick by lick. His eyes closed slightly as he felt the hands and his mouth sucked on the shaft and he slid his hands up the males thigh, massaging. "Mmmnnnn." He hummed out and licked and sucked on the head of him again, wanting the males back to arch, wanting him to feel spectacular.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 am

Alastair almost whined as the hot mouth moved away from him, only to be replaced with tantalizing licks which made him shiver. "You... Little tease." he growled out, moaning again as the leopard started to suck on him again, and he arched his back to try and get more contact.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 am

Sunao smiled up at him as he moaned and he grinned. "Thirty minutes. Either I suck you all the way off or you fuck me and give me ten minutes to heal before my set." He said and winked at the male, leaning in and hovering his lips over the vampires and instead of kissing him he moved to his neck, nipping and licking him slowly.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:07 am

Alastair sighed to himself, before an idea came to his mind and he smirked devilishly. "I say you get your mouth back down there... After all." he said, pulling the male's head back up to kiss him roughly. "No one said I can't have you next time too." He smirked. He couldn't wait to find out exactly how skilled this kid was with his tongue. "Unless of course you think you might be a little... Worn out, to go for another round later?" he asked teasingly.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Sunao blinked up at him and kissed him back immediately, no thinking needed. "Next... time?" He whispered and a small smile was placed on his lips. "You would want me back?" That wasn't a rare occasion, people had favorites. But something about the word 'later' implied he wanted him over again within a few hours.

It sparked something in Sunao, he was suddenly hungry for the mans cum, he wanted to please him so badly. His hand wrapped around his shaft, his eyes shut, moving to thoroughly enjoy sucking him off.

His tongue licked the shaft of him and he then engulfed the entire cock into his mouth and down his throat. He wanted him to get him off, and Sunao could bet him he could do it under 5 minutes.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum