Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodnight You Adorable Child

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goodnight You Adorable Child - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodnight You Adorable Child

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Thomas smiled and shivered from all the compliments and kisses and winks, part of him turned to jelly while the other just kept wanting more and more. He blinked in shock and gulped at the offer, if Rayzr was suggesting what Thomas thought he was... "Or what?" he asked aloud, licking his Kings cheek.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 8:34 pm

He leaned back down with his hands placed on the bed. "Or you can watch Disney channel and wait for me, boy." He said and kissed his nose and winked. "I'm not ready for this to be sexual. I'm fighting the age thing in my mind right now, I'm not sure I could even BRACE myself for that moral fight with myself." He said and kissed his lips once more.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

https://wearethecreatures.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Thomas grinned and nodded. "I'll just wait then." he said happily. He wouldn't be sure if he'd be able to put up with some of the stuff on Disney... Some of the programmes drove him insane. He blushed slightly from his stupid thoughts and nodded. It was only fair, Thomas considered himself lucky to have what he did, and knew he shouldn't push it. He blushed and kissed back before lying down under the covers while he waited for Rayzr to go and come back... He grinned to himself, shockedly happy that he had gotten this lucky.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Rayzr grinned as he got himself off in the shower. He wasn't going to hide it, he was in a house full of people who had super sense and smell... He just, he couldn't wait for the boner to go down so he just... Did it himself. It was nice to have someone to think about while doing it, even if it was morally wrong. He licked his lips, moaning as the hot water hit him. "Oh fuck!" He came all over his hand and let out slow deep breaths as he finished his shower and then cleaned off a bit of the shower stall and climbed out, drying off and walking out naked to get dressed.

He put on a pair of jeans and a tee and slid a belt through it and moved to kneel on the bed and kisses the male softly and smiles.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 4:56 am

Thomas sighed slightly to himself, still lying down in the bed. He blushed at where his thoughts were going, diverting them away, and willing his problem away by thinking of fluffy, cute, innocent things until he was able to think clearly again. He started humming a tune to himself before seeing Rayzr come back in, closing his eyes before opening them again timidly. He smiled when he noticed their King was now next to him and kissed back. Unsure of what to do next, he just laid back on the bed and stayed quiet.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 5:01 am

"I know you're not much of a talked Thomas... But I can't always be the one to strike up a conversation." He smiled and moved to the side of him, sitting and watching TV while putting on his socks. He licked his lips and lifted the covers to see if his problem was gone. Seeing that it was he smiled, not smelling any semen from jacking off. He leaned in to Thomas and kissed his cheek. "You poor child." He slid his feet under the covers, content with watching TV for awhile longer.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 5:12 am

"S-Sorry My King." He apologized, he didn't really know what to talk about, which was one reason for him to just keep to himself. He was a little confused as to why he was called a 'poor child' and raised an eyebrow at Rayzr questioningly, unsure if he really wanted to know or not. He shrugged mentally, moving to sit closer to Rayzr again. "Anything that's got to be done today?" He asked, trying to make up some topic of conversation.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 5:16 am

Rayzr looked at the boy and slid a hand into his hair and kissed the top of his head. "To be honest, yes, and I have to do it alone. Elle got hurt with the wolves and I have to hurt Rick.... Or vent or something...." He said and smiled. "Why don't you pick the movie for tonight?" He asked and kissed his cheek.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 am

Thomas smiled and nodded. "Good Luck then, I hope the werewolves aren't too annoying for you." He said wryly, before grinning at the thought of picking a movie, almost jumping out the bed to go look at them, while mentally whining at the loss of contact, but he pushed it aside. He couldn't be stuck like glue to their King all the time. He pawed at the cases of the movies as he looked at them, not sure which one to pick.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 6:03 am

Rayzr looked at the boy and bit his lip. He shook his head as he watched the child. What had he done? He walked outside, all wolves having super hearing they all knew what happened and he looked down to avoid some of their stares until finally Tony stopped him. He raised the leaders chin and kissed his cheek.

"We've all been waiting for you two to get over it and kiss. We think nothing less of you... We never will."

Rayzr smiles and kissed Tony's cheek back. "Ok... someone go make Thomas and I breakfast?" They nodded and a few went to the kitchen, Rayzr turning to go back into the bedroom. He supposed getting the shit kicked out of him could wait.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 am

Thomas kept searching through the movies as he felt a shudder run through him. He looked around and realised Rayzr must have left, he felt crestfallen, but knew that was what was going to happen anyway, like Rayzr had said, they couldn't do anything, it would just damage Rayzr's leadership anyway. He heard something being said outside, but didn't pay attention, instead trying to focus on picking a movie, deciding on one and then putting it by the TV while stacking the rest away neatly.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 6:19 am

Rayzr leaned down behind the boy and licked his neck, much like he had done to Rayzr the previous night. "Thomas... They know. They care, deep inside, but they understand." He said softly and looked at the movie he picked and slid an arm around his waist. "I want to kiss you. Turn around."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 6:27 am

Thomas felt more shivers run through him as he felt his neck being licked. "R-Really? Are-Are you sure?" He asked. He didn't want to bring anything negative to his King if he didn't have to, and if this was going to hurt him, then Thomas would just have to get over it and move on. He felt so warm from the hand sliding round his waist and the words though, that he didn't think twice before turning aroundand putting his forehead on Rayzr's.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 6:59 am

Rayzr smiled and slid his arms up thomas' chest and he leaned forwards, pressing his lips against the males and licked and nipped and kissed. It was still wrong, in the back of his mind. But the precedented need to touch and kiss the male took over. "Oh fuck Thomas. Fuck yes..." He whispered and closed his eyes for a moment and kissed him harder. Something instinctual between them made this kiss erotic, it was hard for it not to be. Rayzr groaned and kissed the male once more and pulled away, eyes wide. "You....mmmnn." He finished, his thought incomplete.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 7:06 am

Thomas almost moaned as how much contact was suddenly between them again, kissing back as he felt himself get warmer and warmer, just the slightest touch was invigorating... But this? This was like showing a man about to die of thirst an ocean of clean water, so how could he refuse? He shivered from the whispers and blinked when the kiss became harder, but he liked it, so kept kissing back all the same. He smiled afterwards. "I...?" He asked, moving to kiss his King again.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 am

Rayzr's breath caught as he lifted the boy easily and carried him to the bed. He flipped the channel to a much more age appropriate channel and watched Doctor Who quietly, one arm around the boy. "The leopards are making you breakfast. I think they've felt so much sexual tension...that wasn't super sexual between us finally release and they don't mind celebrating a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if the food had a penis candle on it." He teased.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 am

Thomas smiled as he was lifted and carried to the bed, kissing Rayzr on the cheek, snuggling closer to his King while they watched the television. "O-Okay." Was all he could bring himself to say to begin with, usually he'd try and make his own breakfast, or go eat at a breakfast diner. He spluttered at the last part though. A... Penis... Candle... He shook his head, it probably shouldn't surprise him.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 am

Rayzr let the boy snuggle closer. He had an insane urge to touch him inappropriately but he shoved the idea away and kissed his temple. Rayzr smiled as they were brought breakfast in bed by Tony and without a word the leopard left. He must have been truthful when he said they were happy it had finally happened.

The food lacked a penis candle but there was a flower on the tray. Rayzr took a sausage link and bit into it, watching the television show.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 9:16 am

Thomas didn't know why this felt so right, but it did, he smiled and licked Rayzr's neck again, blinking when the tray of food came in, with a flower on it as well, his smile just grew larger before taking a couple pieces of ham and chewing on them, swallowing before asking. "When are you going to deal with the wolves then?" He asked curiously as they ate and watched the television.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 am

Rayzr smiled and shrugged. "He knows I'm coming for him. And hey... Don't you have school today?" He asked and then kissed the males nose. "It's a full moon, don't forget to keep your temper in check." He said and then kissed the male softly and licked his lips. "Mmmm ham..." He whispered and then kissed the boy once more. "So.... Delicious."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Tue May 31, 2011 9:54 am

Thomas nodded, he supposed that as leader he could take his time really, before groaning at the mention of school. "Yeah... I have school... But do I have to go?" he asked, he doubted he'd get out of it, but it would always be worth trying. He nodded again at keeping his temper in check. "Promise I will, I won't do something stupid just because I'm angry." He agreed, shivering from the first soft kiss which sent his mind reeling, and happily kissing back the second time. "Delicious is something we can agree on." He said, popping another piece of ham into his mouth.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 am

Rayzr laughed and nodded. "Yea, you have to go to school." He said and then leaned in nibbling on his ear and kissed his neck. "I'll give you a treat if you go though... God I've wanted to say that for so long." He murmured and sighed. "Go to school, come here tonight and I'll give you the best treat you've ever received." He said and winked. "But you've got an hour to get there and I'll give you a ride, so... We can finish eating."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum