Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devoted Puppy

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Devoted Puppy Empty Devoted Puppy

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am

Elle ran through the manor at full speed, she was alone, the wolves all out at a party somewhere near the river. She skidded to a halt by the door and opened it as the wolf ran through. She breathed out a sigh, having made it just in time. She shut it and went to the wolf. She took his clothes from his mouth and kneeled by him. "Hey master..." She said and scratched just behind his ears. "Sorry, I was playing the piano and I heard the bells. I ran to the door... I know I shouldn't be here alone... it's just... the piano..." She looked at the wolf, hoping her leader would understand.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Devoted Puppy Empty Re: Devoted Puppy

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 2:17 am

Rick ran through the doors of the manor as Elle opened the door just in time for him to run in skidding to a stop a few feet away from her. He let the clothes drop from his mouth into her hands as she took them. He sat looking up at her as she said "Hey master..." nudging her shoulder in reply and closing his eyes as she scratched behind his ears he loved that spot being scratched.

Rick nodded his wolfish head at her understanding, he knew her love for the piano. He stood back on his four legs and walked towards his room to change to human form and get some clothes on. "Oh Elle" He said in a sing song voice coming out of his room fully clothed ten minutes later. "You know your dad will be pissed if he found out you was here sweety" He said approaching her.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 am

Elle looked down, saddened. "Yeah... I know." She said and then smiled. "But... you don't mind... do you?" She asked as she folded up his dirty clothes and stood, handing them to her pack leader, devotion and loyalty in her eyes. She gave a small smile. "I mastered the Vivaldi piece! Here, listen!" She said and ran to the piano, fingering the recorded bit she'd just done and picked up the violin next to it. "Listen..." She said and waited for the key tone to bgin...

She was kind of a musical prodigy, and she could have made something out of herself if she hadn't been turned.

The Song
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 2:34 am

Rick smiled patting her head "Of course I don't mind having my favorite wolf pup here." He said giving her a reassuring grin. He took his clothes stuffing them under his arms as Elle ran to the piano. He walked up to it and smiled listening to her play.

Eight minutes later, Rick was clapping and smiling. "Brilliant Elle brilliant" She was a excellent music player, Rick always applauded her even when she thought she was doing badly. "You always learn so fast my dear." He said patted the top of her head twice.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 2:39 am

Elle smiled and blushed as he patted her head. In her 15 year old mind she made sense of it that the leader liked her. It was a childish crush, and she knew it. But she couldn't help it. "Thank you!" She said and then looked at him and reached up, pulling a bit of grassy material out of his hair.

"I swear... you must roll around in the grass when you change, you always come back filthy!" She said and laughed lightly, then moved to stop the piano and sat down by it, turning off the prerecorded piece. "Play with me, Rick?" She asked softly, pressing record.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 2:46 am

Rick smiled back at her "Your welcome" He loved making her smile especially since she had been through so much hardship. "That is, My dear Elle, because I do roll in the sweet smelling grass. Just the thought of it makes me want to roll in it now." He said smiling about to day dream. "Oh yes, what is it you want me to play with you Elle dear?" He asked picking up the violin since she was at the piano.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 2:50 am

She flipped through her booklet and found the correct page. "Page... 35." She said, finding another vivaldi piece. She smiled up at him and nodded, starting it off. She focused completely on the music, saddened slightly that this would be one of her favorite memories and the man playing the violin wasn't closer to her age. How many 16 year old boys can play the violin and still look... that amazing at the same time? She smiled and finished the song, hitting record to stop it. "That was lovely." She said and then her eyes found the clock. "Shite! Dad!" She scrambled to her feet. "I- I didn't know it was that late!" She hugged her leader. "I'll be back tomorrow... if I'm not grounded. Niiiight!" Elle shouted as she changed and grabbed her clothes. What astounded her was how... healthy Rick was after a change. Every were she'd ever met was so exhausted and tired they could barely move... Yet... he stayed awake for her... She hoped she didn't wear him out even more...
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 3:02 am

Rick played like he usually did, his fingers sliding around the strings with ease. He had been playing the violin for a while now and had mastered it before he 'became' a wolf. "Beautiful Elle, Simply beautiful" He said as they finished the song. "Yes hurry home Elle, He was out jogging so you might get home before he does." he said nodding as he hugged her back. "Good night my pet!" He shouted after her as he watched her leave. He walked to his room falling flat on his bed exhausted falling asleep right away.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 3:08 am

Elle walked into the manor the next morning finding everyone asleep all over the place. She creeped into Ricks room and smiled. She had gotten in trouble the night before for staying out so late, and smelling like the wolves. She was grounded but it didn't stop her. However, she hadn't slept yet because she'd been so worried she'd upset her father. Once he left for work she ran, looking to get comfort.

The first place was in the arms of her leader. However, wolves and leopards alike were naked snugglers. There were wolves everywhere, mostly naked. She didn't mind at this point but she shoved a girl away from rick, and then curled next to him in bed as she awoke with a startled jump, seeing who it was she murmured "Damn brat and scooted further away in the bed and fell asleep again.

Elle closed her eyes and slid an arm around Ricks chest.

[[She is going to cry so hard the day you reject her for her age!]]
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 3:20 am

Rick stretched as he slowly awoke feeling groggy. He rubbed his eyes letting out a huge yawn. He must have hit one of the girls out of the bed with his foot because she came back up yelping from the hit on the floor. "Sorry!" He said sitting up but barely couldn't because there was an arm around his chest. He looked over sighing, "Elle... When did you get here?" He said quietly nudging her arm softly. She looked peaceful and tired. Rick wondered if she had gotten any sleep yet and what kind of trouble she gotten into.

Rick softly moved her arm and climbed out of the bed dressing himself. He wondered when he lost his shirt but then thought it must have been the girl wolf he had kicked out of his bed on accident a few minutes ago. Rick wandered to the kitchen to find some food, he knew when Elle woke up she would come find him so that didn't bother him too much.

[[Awwwwww poor Elle Sad]]
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 3:25 am

Elle rolled over, mumbling softly in her sleep and another wolf crawled onto the bed and held her in his arms. She slept for about an hour before she blinked. It was already getting dark outside, they truly were creatures of the night. "Rick?" She whispered and pushed down her shirt that the werewolf had pulled up. She frowned when she couldn't find him and she tiptoed past all the sleeping wolves. "Riiiick?" She whispered and could smell food. She tiptoed a bit faster to the kitchen as she pulled her hair up into a pony tail on the top of her head.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 3:39 am

Rick was eating a steak and had another one cooking on the stove for Elle. "Elle! Why hello there my pet, you missed the whole day" He said meaning how it was getting near dark. "I cooked you a steak, it is almost done my pet" He said cutting into his own steak and taking a bite. "Tastes great plain." Rick said walking over to the stove checking Elle's steak seeing it was at a satisfying state, he took it off the stove and placed it on a plate putting it in front of Elle.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 4:31 am

Elle smiled. "I only slept for an hour Rick..." She said and smiled as the food was put in front of her. "It looks delicious... Bit overcooked though..." She teased and put ketchup on her plate. She cut it up, piece by piece as she ate it. "This is delicious, Rick! Thank you!"
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Rick rolled his eyes as Elle teased about his cooking skills. "Told you it tasted good." He said finishing up his own steak. "So.. How much trouble did you get into my pet?" He asked as he placed his plate in the sink for who ever came and cleaned it.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 10:33 pm

"Enough." She said, finishing her own food and took a drink of water. "I probably shouldn't be here... I just... I couldn't sleep there... It's weird curling up with a cat father... They smell funky..." She was too shy to say she'd rather sleep in Rick's arms.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Rick tired not to laugh and kept his face straight. "They do smell funky don't they?" he said taking up Elle's plate and placing it into the sink with his. "Now, don't get in trouble again my pet." He said tapping her head softly.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Elle batted his hand away and laughed. "Come on, no tapping my head! Dad bought me tickets to the ballet tonight... Do you... Would you like to come with me, Rick?" She asked and moved to kneel on the chair, looking at the man.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Rick smiled "Sorry Elle, but I wouldn't mind coming to see the ballet with you though. " He said tapping her head once more teasingly. "When is it for?" He asked touching her knee softly.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Elle smiled and pulled the tickets out. "Tomorrow night, at the museums theater!" She said and blushed. He said yes! She had to go pick out a dress to wear to the opera. "Thank you for saying yes! I can't wait Rick!" She said and clapped a bit, taking a drink of her water.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Rick smiled she looked very happy about him agreeing with going with her. "Tomorrow night, Museums Theater. Got it" He said winking at her taking mental note not to forget about it. "You're very welcome my pet." He said loving her excitement.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 pm

The 15 year olds eyes were alight with pride. "Okay! I'm going to go ask dad if he can help buy my dress! 6 tomorrow! Don't forget!" She hopped off the stool in the kitchen and hugged the male. She squeezed and reached up on her tip toes and tapped his head and giggled, running out of the house, excited.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Mon May 23, 2011 12:01 am

Rick nodded "Six! Got it I won't forget Elle dear" He said hugging her back. He chuckled as she tapped his head and ran out of the house. Rick smiled sitting down on the stool thinking rather to go to sleep or do another mid night run.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Tue May 24, 2011 7:12 pm

8 AM The Next Day

Elle walks into the manor, soaking wet. She closed her umbrella, slid to the floor,t ears falling down her face as she slid off her shoes. She wiped off her make up that was streaking and she threw her umbrella. A werewolf looked up at her and instead of going to her, went straight to get Rick.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Striker Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Rick was sleeping in his bedroom when a werewolf came in waking him up. "Dude, your in so much trouble." The wolf said nudging Rick to get out of bed. He raised an eyebrow yawning getting out of bed. He was still tired from the party he was out at all night long. He walked out to the main room rubbing his eyes. Seeing Elle, he cocked his head to the side confused. "Elle? Shouldn't you be at home sleeping?" He asked walking over to her.
Rick Striker
Rick Striker
Werewolf Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Elle threw a high heel at the man and glared. "You're terrible!" She screamed and glared at him. "No! No I shouldn't be home sleeping! I should be at the opera with the only man who understands classical music! But no, I walked 5 miles in the rain, in a brand new dress and you are... just SLEEPING!?"
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum