Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconnaissance

3 posters

Go down

Reconnaissance Empty Reconnaissance

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 4:14 am

Leander sat in a more secluded alcove of The Club, surrounded by his three other commanders and Garrett next to him. "Now that we've gathered all there is to know regarding the situation above, and effectively settled strategic places in Chicago, you three will have a new task."

He transferred his gaze between Kayleigh, Ethan, and Lucas. "You are to infiltrate enemy lines."

He gave them three separate folders containing all the vital information regarding each of the races in question. "Kayleigh, the vampires are fickle when it comes to damsels in distress. I'd like to assign you to gathering information from some of the higher ups in the vampire race. They are dangerous to us, and could be detrimental to our success. Keep me updated."

He then looked towards Ethan. "You Ethan, on the other hand, would go on recon under magical folks. You need to gather information on their source of power. They've been growing powerful, despite their fragility. I trust you do your task well."

"And lastly," he turned to Lucas, "Lucas, you have the right skills and finesse to infiltrate the elusive wereleopards. They have been on the move lately, and operate under the radar, but I'm sure you'd be able to wheedle out information from some of them."

He sat back on his seat and slung an arm around Garrett. "In those folders are names of known members of those races. I want you to befriend them, make them trust you. There are also key locations in there were you must go.

"This is a reconnaissance mission. You must be alert yet calm, assertive yet self-preservative. You would not kill or harm anyone, or alert them to your identities. We might just turn the tide of this burgeoning war in our favor with your successes."

"Do you have any questions?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Reconnaissance Empty Re: Reconnaissance

Post by Garrett Noir Thu May 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Garrett leaned in to his Master's touch and looked up at him curiously when he asked if they had any questions.

"Master," began he calmly. "Will I not be sent out...?" He asked curiously. Does his master not trust him enough to send him out? He hoped not. He was more than capable of accomplishing tasks assigned to him after all.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"You," Leander said, pulling out another folder from nothing, "have a more important job."

"The angels are a close race to our own, but they oppose us, and put their own input in the war that complicates things. I need you to impersonate on of them, and get in their ranks, figure out their plans, and create tumult in their circle."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Garrett froze at that.

Angels...? Infiltrate them...? But he... fuck. He took a shaky breath in and wondered what he was gonna get for this.

"I've already made some connections there, My Lord." He paused, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat. "What if I get you an opportunity to meet with them, Master?" He considered his words carefully. "I've already made contact with some of the higher ranks in their community."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Thu May 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Leander raised an eyebrow. "Define, 'made contact', Garrett. You seem perturbed by your task. You only need to gather information from them. You are not to reveal yourself or give them any reason to distrust, or worse, harm you. Is that understood?"
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Fri May 27, 2011 12:20 am

"I..."

He paused and considered a lot of things. It was Melody who saved him. It was she who introduced him to the beautiful girl he can't get off of his mind. It was her who made sure that he didn't die at the hands of Lucas Raine. But Leander was... he was his Master and Leader.

"I've met with their Leader's right hand man - or in their case, woman."
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Leander Asmodeus Fri May 27, 2011 12:25 am

Leander kissed his temple. "Then you are already one step closer. You've already got one foot in the door. All you need to do is wheedle your way into their hearts and discover their secrets."
Leander Asmodeus
Leander Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Fri May 27, 2011 12:33 am

Lucas nodded. "Yes my lord it shall be done, and thankyou for this
great honor I won't let you down my lord."
said Lucas bowing to him. As
he heard Garrett got the job looking after the angels he looked at
Garrett and then back at the floor. Lucas didn't care if Melody would
hate him or not if he said anything about his sister he would kill him.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Fri May 27, 2011 4:37 am

Garrett could only close his eyes and nod at Leander's words. Leander didn't have to know that he was already quite close with Melody. And was progressively getting to know Cassie. He could feel Lucas' anger and knew that he was worried that he would mention Cassie.

"Don't worry." He told Lucas telepathically.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Sat May 28, 2011 1:56 am

Lucas heard Garrett speak to him telepathically so he looked at him with anger in his eyes and then back at the floor. "You better not, my sister isn't something you can take advantage on!" Lucas told Garrett telepathically. "I don't trust you with me sister Garrett and you know I don't, we'll talk more about this later." he told him once again telepathically.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum