Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Reeeeally Good Movie - WARNING 17+

2 posters

Go down

A Reeeeally Good Movie - WARNING 17+ Empty A Reeeeally Good Movie - WARNING 17+

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 am

Sunao watched the movie, completely alone in the theatre. He caught the late night/early morning show. He licked his lips as he watched a man lean over the side of the ship and wave to another group of men in a boat. Sunao's eyes lowered to his ass which the screen displayed perfectly.

Sunao's hand drifted lower and he bit his lip, looking at the male on the screen as the other men got aboard. Within moments they were all shirtless. He was pretty sure he was imagining things since he was pretty sure the movie was a family movie, but he let his mind get away from him.

His hand stroked his dick and he let out a soft moan, not shy as he was alone.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

A Reeeeally Good Movie - WARNING 17+ Empty Re: A Reeeeally Good Movie - WARNING 17+

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 am

Alastair was wandering around the town, trying to find a particularly... delicious scent. He only caught whiffs of it rarely, but that was enough to make him want to track it down. His hunt lead him to the nearby movie theatre, and he snuck in and out of the galleries with ease, in the second gallery he entered, he noticed it was empty save for one person. Since Alastair was feeling quite hungry, he waited in the back of the seats for the person to leave, before he heard a moan. Alastair blinked in shock, obviously whoever the person was, they weren't going to leave for a while. Alastair smirked to himself, sneaking silently to the row behind the male watching the film. "Why hello there." He whispered to him.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

A Reeeeally Good Movie - WARNING 17+ Empty Re: A Reeeeally Good Movie - WARNING 17+

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 9:35 am

Sunao's eyes widened and he jumped up a bit. "Uhm... How did you, what did... I mean..." His eyes blinked and he turned to look at the man and then back at the screen. He sniffed and smelled the distinct smell of death. "...Vampire." He said and moved to the edge of his seat.

His straining cock being pushed away and he took a deep breath. "I should... Go." He murmured and looked at the screen. He couldn't believe he just got caught. By a vampire nonetheless.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 9:39 am

Alastair smirked. "Looks like we have a smart one here, but who said I was going to let you go anywhere?" he asked, chuckling. "After all... I might just be hungry." He whispered, moving to the side to stop the man escaping. "So, what do you think will happen next?" Alastair asked.

Last edited by Alastair Evans on Mon May 30, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 9:44 am

Sunao blinked at him and stepped back. "Get away from me. Isn't it almost your bed time?" He asked, slowly stepping towards the screen, knowing there was an exit door up front. He couldn't help but notice the blond oozed with power. He was definitely older. Definitely.

He couldn't run too far. 10 feet maybe. It would be easier to change and attack, but he had no chance of escaping.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 9:49 am

Alastair grinned, leaning forward and patting the man on the head. "Don't be silly, it's worth the rashes if we get a... treat." He said, getting hungrier for the male by the moment. He definitely smelled like he'd be a good dinner... Which made Alastair more inclined to keep him. He stepped closer, trying to un-nerve the guy. "I'm sure we can come to an... Accommodation. I won't kill you after all, I'm just looking for a... taste." he whispered. "So, what do you say? Think we can come to an agreement? Or do I just suck you dry and leave your carcass for the insects?" he asked.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 9:52 am

"I will NEVER let a blood sucking leech TASTE me! I am not a platter, I am a wereleopard and I will tear your throat out, you disgusting PIG!" He barked out and turned, changing as he leaped towards the door, sure it wouldn't last. Vampires tended to be fast. Fucking vamps.

He turned and opened his mouth, baring his teeth.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 am

Alastair raised an eyebrow. " Oh aren't you? Then why is it so many of you are used as our food? Doesn't that mean you might just be our food, and therefore, to us, a platter?" He asked, surprised he hadn't caught the scent of Wereleopard before. He hardly cared though, wereleopards were weaker than their wolf counterpart, and Alastair could smash this thing into a wall if he felt like it. He ran after him, he wasn't going to attempt a futile chase, but there was always a chance of them making a clumsy error.

"I take it you're one to fight then? Are you sure you want to chance it? I could easily knock you out and get what I want, doesn't matter either way to me." He taunted, standing a few feet awake from the leopard, ready to fight if he had to.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 10:01 am

The leopard padded slowly backwards to the door and cursed himself. No opposable thumbs. "Shit." He murmured and crouched, ready to attack. He growled, his teeth showing, showing he would not let the vampire touching him without a fight. He was also pissed because erectile growth carried over into other species and it was kind of hard to hide when you weren't wearing pants.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 10:05 am

He watched as the leopard tried to open the door only to realise his lack of ability to do so. "Can't even open a door? How thick are you leopards these days?" he taunted, taking a few more steps forward. "You know... I'm not a harsh person to make a deal with, and you know there are plenty of things I could help with, Vampires can usually instill fear in a good few people after all." he suggested. He preferred mind games to actually fighting, sure he could get some blood during a skirmish, but it wouldn't be as fun as a willing participant.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 10:10 am

The male changed and frowned on the ground. "Not thick. Unlucky." He murmured and then blinked slowly. "The movie will end and the guy up there will see us... We'll be caught...." He looked up, tired but trying not to show it. He was only 17, still a young young wolf. He was 4 years old as a wolf, a child!

He growled even in human form. "Why me, go find someone else... elsewhere?" He said, backing his way to the door again, tired, the moment hitting but he hid it, fear keeping him awake.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 am

Alastair felt a tiny bit of pity get to him, but he shook it off as best he could. "And if I don't care about being caught? I could always kill him, I doubt many people would notice." he smirked. He looked at the man, seeming to not have as much energy as it first seemed. "Is the little Leopard getting tired?" he taunted, knowing that if he could just make the man feel calm long enough, then Alastair would have him.

"Why not you? You look and smell tasty enough, and you're on your own. So why shouldn't I just have you?" he said in response, taking a small step closer to the male.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 10:40 am

"Because... I didn't offer." He said, skipping right over the topic of how awake he was. "I get it, you saw one of my shows and had to stalk me... You could pay like a normal customer!" He said and rolled his eyes. He was getting mad, there was no escape, outside, he was caught. He was too tired. He sighed and stopped, looking at the male.

"You would NOT kill a human being. It is wrong. You can live off a pint of blood for hours, no need to drain someone dry!"
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 am

"So? I've offered at least twice to make a bargain with you... I suppose that you'd rather have yourself drained of blood rather than come to an agreement? Like I said, there's plenty I could do to help you." he reminded the man. Alastair had no clue what the man meant by shows though. "Shows? I don't believe I've ever been to one I'm afraid, I'm pretty certain I've never seen your face or smelt your scent before." He said.

"I'd only kill him if he found out about us, we need our protection after all, and that goes for both of us. It wouldn't be good for people to find out even more about us..." He said, now so close then he could probably tackle the man to the ground with ease if he wanted.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 am

Sunao frowned. "Then... how did you find me? I don't think I'm any different than any man." He said, and then sighed. "Here's a deal, give me the 50 dollar payment for a normal strip tease and I'll give you a pint instead of the tease." He said and then smirked stepping closer to him. "And I pick which vain... I'm a stripper and I cant have any marks on me." He said and smirked.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 11:07 am

Alastair tapped his nose. "How I found you is just something you're going to have to live with not knowing." He smirked, before blinking with shock when the man actually decided on a deal. "So you are actually a smart one... That's something new." He murmured quietly as he fished out the money from a pocket and passed it to him, along with a tiny bit extra. "Pick your vein then and I'll be gone a lot quicker." He whispered to the male as he was now right next to him. "Most marks don't last by the way, so don't worry." He added honestly. No point in scaring him now he would get what he wanted.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 11:13 am

Sunao smiled and pushed the male down into a theatre chair and kissed the males neck. "Do you prefer wrist or neck?" He asked then slid his wrist over the males lips. The situation changed into a business deal, Sunao's attitude changed. He wasn't a warm, 'I love you' kind of person.

He was a 'I have a pard to feed, give me money, I'll give you sex/blood/etc.' kind of guy. His tongue ran over the males ear.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 11:28 am

Alastair blinked in shock from the smile, slightly surprised that the Wereleopard had suddenly turned so agreeable. So surprised in fact, he was caught slightly off guard when he was pushed into one of the theatre chairs. "I'll go with the wrist, less chance of anything bad happening to you then." Alastair decided. He wasn't a cruel vampire, if someone was willing, he was hardly going to go make it more painful for them. Better both got what they wanted and continued on with their lives. He started to feel a little heated from what else the man was doing, but tried to shrug it off, he was here for blood, nothing else.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 11:33 am

Sunao drug his nails over the males cheek and smiled. "Then do it..." He was pretty expensive for a strippers tease only so he tried to add in a bit of fun for the customer. His lips trailed over the males neck and his tongue slid over his jaw and nipped his ear. $50 of money for a couple licks and nips and a pint of blood. That was one minute of blood at a steady stream. He had it timed. "Whatcha waiting for, vampire?"
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 am

Alastair continued to be shocked at the mans behavior, taking one of his wrists before gently biting into it. This guy didn't want scars, so Alastair would try to make sure he wouldn't have any. It took a little longer for the blood to rise to the surface, but once it had, Alastair greedily gulped it down, licking and sucking at the cut he had made. He had to admit that the Wereleopard tasted pretty good, and added with what else he was doing, it was worth a great deal more then $50, but Alastair wasn't complaining at all, instead he just kept drinking and enjoyed the feelings the leopard gave him.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 am

After about two minutes of pure enjoyment, Sunao tilted his head back, dizzy. "Okay..." He whispered and smiled. "You're so good at being good." He whispered and tilted his head. He kissed him and smiled, sliding his hand down the boys chest and slid off him, digging in his pocket for his card to the club, but with his stage name on it.

"Come watch the show tomorrow night?" He asked and winked. "I'll give you another treat... half off." He said and then smiled.

The card said the clubs name, the number then in silver glowing letters: Starr Brite.

He winked and licked his lips, moving to get dressed and he headed home, his erection worse now but he'd have a leopard relieve him of it later.
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastair Evans Mon May 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Alastair shivered slightly when he pulled back after having his fill. He had to admit, this mans blood was far, far more delicious than most others he had been given a chance to savour over the years. "Good at being good? What do you mean by that?" He asked, puzzled. Some meanings still didn't quite stick in his head, and that was one he didn't quite understand, though it was probably quite simple. He leaned back in the chair, trying to hide his shock when the man kissed him and got off him. He took the card with a slight grin on his face, another taste of something so delicious? He couldn't refuse.

"Happily, especially if it means you're up for it again." He smirked, looking at the card before pocketing it, waving at the wereleopard before walking back to the underground. He had to admit that was quite... Interesting, to say the least.
Alastair Evans
Alastair Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao Mikada Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 pm

"Good at being good. You're good at sticking to the rules." He said and winked. "And good looking too." He disappeared in his own way but the thought still remained. How the hell was he going to ever let blood again. The man had been so kind about scarring and so understanding and he tasted delicious, even through the faint scent of death. Sunao had never had a better vampire customer...
Sunao Mikada
Sunao Mikada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down