Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dyten's Rescue

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dyten's Rescue Empty Dyten's Rescue

Post by Elle Summerton Fri May 27, 2011 8:50 am

Elle clicked play on the cd player, having the ice rink alone. It was a full year rink, held cold by the building it was contained in. Tchaikovsky. Oh God how she loved it. She slid to the middle of the ice and scraped it with her skates. Within her first jump she smelled them. She checked her entrances and exits, only one was open and it was the one for the zamboni.

She quickly acted as if she'd noticed nothing, skating the rink as she could feel vampires encroaching. She spun and then darted. Damn vampired. Once outside the rink she ran, pulling off her skates and ending in just a leotard and leg warmers. She darted, whistling a call to were's everywhere for help. They had to be within a mile or two to hear her however.

She was so small, she wasn't sure how long she could run the vampires for. She transformed, kicking out of the leo and barked, growling as she spun, outside on the street now, knowing full well she couldn't outrun them.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Dyten's Rescue Empty Re: Dyten's Rescue

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Dyten was hanging around, knowing that the small wolf was skating at the local ice rink. He heard her whistle and sprung into action, he hid his clothes and morphed into his wolf form... taking after her as he heard the Vampires moving in to attack. He came around the corner and saw her, he ran forward and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck with his teeth.

He took off, his stride lengthening and his body on high alert.

He felt her fear, he almost growled as the old pack mental connection came back.

"Don't show your fear, shortstack. They'll catch on and use it against you."
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Elle frowned as she realized she was weak and Dyten could sense it on her. "I'm sorry." She said in her wolflike language. She felt her body lifting and falling with every stride he took. She pouted realizing this meant she lost her favorite leotard back there. She sniffed and growled a bit. "They stopped chasing as soon as they saw you... Which reminds me... How did you know where I'd be? And... Thank you."
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon May 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Dyten rolled his eyes and picked up on his stride a little, he leapt onto a trashcan and onto a fire escape. Up he climbed at lightning speed until he got to the top and began leaping from the different rooftops.

"I just know kiddo," he grunted, taking a running start to a particularly wide leap, his claws clicked on the concrete.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 8:32 pm

"You were checking up on me." The small wolf said quietly and smiled. "Thank you again... but why watch me when you could be doing adult things? Like sex and drinking and partying?" She rolled her wolf eyes and sighed, looking out at the city view as the wolf bounded everywhere. 
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon May 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Dyten mentally shrugged.

"Because I have no one? Partying alone is sad." he mentally said, gasping slightly as he landed wrong on his paw, he limped for a few moments before regaining his powerful stride.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Elle frowned and then growled. "Put me down Dyten... Put me down! You're hurt!" She said and frowned. "Dyten... Just put me down... We don't have to run... I like it up here anyway. And you have me... You going have just asked if you wanted to hang out with me!" She said and giggled. 
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 pm

To prove the point that he was okay, he kept running when a Vampire flashed in front of him and knocking him to the side. Another rogue. He growled and shoved Elle behind him, his teeth bare and dripping with saliva.

"Stay behind me at all times, shortstack..." he warned, his eyes flashing to hers to show her how serious he was. He was in battle mode now, no matter who she was she had to listen... pack mentality... and if she wanted to stay alive she'd do what he said.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Elle nodded and stayed behind him, baring her teeth at the rogues and barking as menacingly as she could manage and stopped because it sounded week. She bit ones hand who'd tried to sneak around and hung on for dear life until it threw her across the rooftop and she yelped. She whined and pulled herself back to her feet, rising her hind haunches and and growled.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Dyten had a Vampire trying to bite him, he looked and waited for the oppertunity to rip their head off. It came quickly, the newborns were always predictable unless they were trained. He dealt with another before hearing Elle's yelp, he turned and jumped on the distracted Vampire. He gripped with his claws and ripped chunks off the creature, it was struggling badly.

"Elle!" he barked out between bites. "Fire, burn them!" he said, finally ripping off the head and the blood dripped from his jaws. He looked lethal, his eyes were on fire and his fur was puffed up. Dyten looked three sizes bigger than what he actually was, his fur was stained red and his eyes were a menacing ice blue.

"NOW!"
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Elle rose an eyebrow in wolf form and wished she had opposable thumbs suddenly. Where the fuck was she supposed to get fire? She didn't smoke, nor would it matter because when she transformed, she had no clothes on her! She sighed and transformed, a little tired but blinking into the night and adjusting.

She scrambled through the remains and found it. Vampires and their cuban cigars! She grabbed the lighter she found in clothes and tried to light it, growling until it finally lit and she leaned down catching a piece of a leaf floating on the top of the building and lit it up throwing it on the mess. She moved to stand by the puffed up wolf, completely naked, and hid herself in his now matted fur.

Her hands buried themselves near the mans skin and held on as she breathed heavily, frightened. Her body shook and she finally broke down into tears.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 am

Dyten had finished ripping the Vampires to shreds, his breathing was heavy and his leg was hurting like a bitch. The blood wasn't his own but his fur was heavily matted, he felt very aware of the naked girl behind him and kept his eyes away from her body. It was the most respectable thing he could do for the young girl.

"Don't cry until we're back at the manor," he barked, his eyes flicking towards some rustling bushes. "Morph into your wolf form so I can get you there in one piece," he growled, nudging her foot with his nose that was still blood covered.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 am

She nodded, tired and she closed her eyes, head leaning forward. It would take everything she had to change again, she'd have to change back while sleeping. She held onto him and her eyes shut tighter and she fell against him as her body changed and once changed she kind of fell limp in one spot. "Dyten... Home? My home?"
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 am

Dyten didn't say anything but picked her up again in his mouth and ran, he ran while his leg was screaming protest when it hit him. The Venom. He didn't yelp, in fear of frightening Elle even more but powered through it like he did in the past.

He ran down a flight of emergency fire stairs and onto the streets, they were empty. He ran for Elle's home, each stride causing him more and more agony but he refused to show his only weakness... besides his ego.

"Which way Elle?"
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 am

"Cadbury Street. Blue suburban..." She whispered and passes out in his teeth, her body limp.

The light was on at Rayzr's house, he was pacing, waiting for the girl to come home. Normally if she was sleeping with the wolves she'd have Rick text him. Tonight Rick said she wasn't home with him, so he had no idea what to do but to wait, he had leopards out and Rick had wolves. When Sunao called saying he found the ice rink empty with her clothes outside he knew something bad happened.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:23 am

Dyten put on an extra burst of speed, his body now completely protesting as the venom was taking it's toll. It was the last bit of energy he had, he hadn't slept very well since being back at the manor and readjusting to the social side of it... and how annoying the new ones were when it came to howling at the moon.

He turned the corner sharply, his paws not being what they were about half an hour ago and slid. He landed on his side, keeping the pup out of harm's way and got up again with a struggle. His nose had caught the sent of wereleopard and became weary.. still running with Elle in his mouth.

Turning another corner, his paw finally gave out and he began running on three legs which was a struggle with a pup in his mouth. He came to her house, seeing a rather large wereleopard... Rayzr wasn't it? pacing. Shit. he thought and pulled to a flying halt, he couldn't communicate to the wereleopard in his wolf form and he knew he must've looked like a ghastly sight.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:27 am

Rayzr noticed the wolf immediately, he could smell him... and the blood. His eyes squinted. "Dyten? You're back?" He looked at Elle in his mouth and reached down, picking her up. "Is she just tired?" His hands ran over her bloody fur checking for wounds. She seemed fine, just breathing deeply and covered in blood.

He noticed the wolfs paw and opened the door with his foot. "Get in. Now, Dyten. I'm not letting any were walk home like that. Sunao is inside, he likes to play doctor."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

https://wearethecreatures.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am

Dyten gave a brief nod at his current attendance, he nodded in regards to Elle and looked down at his own fur. HE LOOKED LIKE HE HAD BEEN MAULED! His fur wasn't white with grey flecks anymore, it was completely crimson red. He kept his paw up and all but raised an eyebrow when Rayzr opened the door for him.

He limped backwards a little bit, shaking his head. He was not going to take help from anyone, all he needed to do was eat and sleep it off. Besides, he didn't like getting help from anyone regardless of their creature status.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 am

Elle rolled over a bit in her fathers arms. "I want... Dyten.... Dy-ten..." She whispered.
Elle Summerton
Elle Summerton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:38 am

Rayzr heard a growl from his daughter and could guess what she said. He handed Elle to Sunao who appeared in the doorway. "I'll run a bath." The man said.

"Run two. This wolf isn't going anywhere. Face it Dyten... she wants you here and you're not going to make it far with that paw." He was trying not to be hostile, he could grab the wolves neck and pull him in, getting bit the entire way or he could just hold the door open.
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:05 am

Dyten pulled a face before rolling his eyes and limping in behind the wereleopard, he didn't want to admit it but he'd be lucky if he even made it out of the bath alive... he was so damned tired!

Despite being so tired though, his body was on high alert as he picked up every sound and movement in the room.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 am

Rayzr shut the door and smiled. Through the door to the right and into the far left room. I don't need you drowning so change and wash up. I'll get you some shorts and when you're done I'll set that paw... or well joint." He then sighed, heading to his own room to get a pair of shorts and a tee and walked to the bathroom. "Thank you. I'm guessing you took care of Elle. I owe you."
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 am

Dyten followed the directions and morphed, closing the door behind him and collapsing into the hot water... he leaned over and turned on the tap, steaming and scolding hot water filling the tub even more..

He just sunk into it, letting the hot water completely cover his body. He heard Rayzr talking and popped his head back up, strategically moving an amount of bubbles over his groin.

"It's my duty as second in command with all the pups, it's what I do." he said, shrugging and wincing as he knocked his wrist. He brought it out of the water and almost fainted. It was shredded! Vampire bites completely covering the joint, it was snapped in almost three places and stuck out at odd angles.

"Well, that's gonna be a bitch..." he muttered, swearing.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzr Summerton Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 am

Rayzr took a deep breath as he saw it. He opened the counter under the sink and got the first aid box. "You're not going to like this but it's me or the doctors or it sets this way." He said and sat by him and smiled quietly. "No worries, I'm not checking you out. I wouldn't right now anyway, you kinda look like shit." He said and tried to get the male talking.

As soon as he started he pulled the wrist straight and squeezed the bones into alignment and wrapped it quickly. "Sorry." He whispered and looked at the male. "Hand me a wash rag and I'll wash your hand okay?" He said quietly. "It'll heal straight, you might have lost some touch. How's your body do pushing out the venom?"
Rayzr Summerton
Rayzr Summerton
Wereleopard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyten Gryn Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 am

Dyten howled in complete agony as Rayzr reset his arm but he was thankful, he didn't want to be disadvantaged against fighting. He whimpered and resisted the urge to change into his wolf form, it was simmering below the surface. He handed the man a wash cloth and put a dent in the marble with his hand.

"Sorry," he said, raising a brow at Rayzr. "The venom only slows us, makes us fatigued and rendered useless. It technically slows us down so we can either be decapitated or shot with silver... I'm a rare breed of werewolf, along with Rick. We can get rid of venom quite easily, only making us tired after we finish fighting. The suckers only busted up my paw while I was trying to fight them off, I didn't know the venom was there until I started running and I was getting extremely tired." he shrugged, resisting the urge to moan in pain but he refused to show weakness.

"Lost some touch?" he asked, his nose twitching as it caught the scent of fresh meat around.
Dyten Gryn
Dyten Gryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum