Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even Angels can have fun to!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Even Angels can have fun to! Empty Even Angels can have fun to!

Post by Cassidy Raine Sun May 22, 2011 11:57 pm

As Cassidy walked into the mall she looked around and bit her lip nervously as she looked at the crowded and packed place. "So... Melly, where do you want to go first?"Cassidy asked her as she looked around. As she saw a interesting clothing store she smiled. "Ooh... that store looks interesting, what do you think Melly?"Cassidy asked her softly. Cassidy knew she needed some new summer clothes for the summer seeing how she mainly had winter clothes. Cassidy maybe an angel but she tried to blend in with the humans as much as possible by doing and wereing different colors other then white.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Even Angels can have fun to! Empty Re: Even Angels can have fun to!

Post by Melody Lumiére Mon May 23, 2011 12:27 am

Melody walked by Cassie's side as they looked around the mall. She smiled upon seeing a beautiful light green dress that she knew would look beautiful on her best friend in the same store said best friend was pointing at.

"I think we should go check it out!" She exclaimed, pulling Cassie into the store. She led Cassie to the aforementioned light green dress and took it off the rack, passing it to the brunette. "You would look absolutely gorgeous in that! Why don't you try it on?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 23, 2011 1:56 am

Cassidy chuckled as Melody led her through the crowd to the store she just looked. Before she knew it Melody picked up a light green dress off a rack and told her to try it on. "Ok.. Ok Melly, I'll go try it on!"said Cassidy as she went to a dressing room and tried it on. After a few minutes she came out and spun around. So... what do you think Melly?"Cassidy asked her softly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Mon May 23, 2011 2:28 am

Melody clapped, loving the way the skirt fanned out when Cassie twirled. She gave her friend a thumbs up.

"It's perfect!" She said, standing up to examine the dress more closely. "You look great, Cassie!" She exclaimed, looking like a child on Christmas Day. She loved dressing her friend up, sometimes to the point of treating her like her own personal barbie doll. But she knew Cassie would stop her if she went too far or got on her nerves, so it was all good.

"Let's look around for more," said Melody looking around the store for other items.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 23, 2011 2:39 am

Cassidy chuckled at Melody's excitement for she knew she loved dressing her up. "I love it Melly, I like the way it shows off my curves!"said Cassidy chuckling. "Now let me go change and I'll find you something!"said Cassidy as she ran off to change. After a few minutes she returned and started browsing through dresses. "Oh my gosh, Melly go try this on I think it will look so cute on you!"said Cassidy as she handed her the red dress.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Mon May 23, 2011 2:48 am

Melody giggled when Cassie basically threw the dress at her. They were both such girls. She laughed, but stopped short when she found something that caught her eyes. Is that...? She paused and stole a quick glance at Cassie, noticing that she was still browsing, she shook her head and changed into the dress.

After fitting it, she opened the Fitting Room door and posed in front of it, sighing dramatically at Cassie, "What do you think?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 23, 2011 2:56 am

As she seen Melody coming out of the dressing room she smiled. "Aw... you look so pretty Melly and it looks great on you!"said Cassidy smiling. As she noticed Melody sighing dramatically she frowned. "What's wrong Melly?"Cassidy asked her softly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Mon May 23, 2011 3:05 am

Melody smiled softly at Cassie's worried tone. She sighed once more before locking her gaze on to someone behind Cassie.

"Remember that time when I was taking a walk in the woods?" She asked rhetorically. "Well, there's something I left out. I helped someone out back then." She turned her gaze back to Cassie. "And I'm pretty sure that's him."
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 23, 2011 3:11 am

Cassidy nodded showing she was listening to her story and gasped and shook her head in disappointment. "Oh my gosh Melly, how could you leave that part out? we tell each other everything!"said Cassidy. As she turned around to see what Melody was looking at she blushed as she seen the boy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Mon May 23, 2011 6:23 am

Melody guiltily looked down at her feet. She hadn't mentioned it at the time because she knew what most of the reactions would be. Angry - You went out to the forest alone? - Worried - You could've been hurt! - Hopeful - A Demon, you say...? - Awed - You saved him from a werewolf?! And she hadn't wanted to deal with it at the time, so she kept it a secret, even from Cassie.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "It just... I was going to tell you, but then I started to get to know him and he asked me to keep him a secret, because he doesn't really like being talked about behind his back." She smiled mischievously when she saw her best friend blush. "Do you want to meet him?"
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 23, 2011 11:11 am

Cassidy looked at her best friend and nodded. "ok, I understand I wouldn't want to be talked about behind my back either."said Cassidy. Cassidy's eyes widen when she asked if she wanted to meet him. "Um...sure why not?"Cassidy asked as she felt herself got even more redder then before.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Melody laughed at her friend's face. Cassie was really too shy around new people. She laughed and changed out of her dress before coming out of the Fitting Room with a mischievous grin. She quickly grabbed Cassie's hand and dragged her over to the male section of the store.

She stopped suddenly and tapped a guy with blonde hair on the shoulder. She beamed up at him and waved with her free hand.

"Hi Garrett!" She exclaimed before letting go of her friend's hand and throwing her arms around Garrett. "It's been so long." She said, smiling. She pulled back and eyed him carefully. He had grown up to be rather tall, almost towering over her if it weren't for her heels.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Tue May 24, 2011 12:12 am

Cassidy sighed as she felt Melody dragging her through the store to the male section. As they reached the male section she seen Melly tapping the boy they saw while ago on the shoulder and then hugged him. Feeling a bit out a place Cassidy started rocking back and forth but as she looked at Garrett she stopped and blushed madly. Cassidy hated when she hated like an idiot in front of cute boys.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 am

Garrett turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder and was surprised to find Melody there. He had to crouch a bit when she pulled him in for a hug, but he returned the gesture nonetheless. When they pulled away, he smiled.

"That it has, Ody." He said with a laugh. "That it has." He paused when he saw movement close by and paused when his eyes landed on another beautiful blonde behind Melody. He curiously turned to Melody and then gestured to the girl behind her. "Do you plan on introducing us?"
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 am

Melody grinned when Garrett inquired about Cassie. She made no warnings when she grabbed his hand and grabbed one of Cassie's, making them both meet in the middle.

"Garrett Noir, meet your soul mate - I mean, my best friend, Cassidy Raine." She said, laughing. "Cassie, meet Garrett."
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 am

Melody blushed and looked away as she felt Garrett's eyes on hers. As she felt herself being pulled once again by Melody she just went with the flow this time much to her dimay. As Melody made her and Garrett meet in the middle she gave Melody a 'I'm going to kill you.' look before looking back at Garret and smiled. "Nice to meet you Garrett, and please call me Cass or Cassie the name Cassidy sounds so serious!"said Cassidy chuckling.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 am

Garrett nodded at Cassidy's comment, smiling.

"Cassie, then." He repeated, liking the way her name sounded. He took her hand and bowed as he raised it to his lips, not once breaking eye contact. "Did you know that the name Cassidy means clever?" He asked, sending her a sheepish smile.
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Tue May 24, 2011 11:21 am

Melody beamed at the two, slipping away after seeing the I'm going to kill you look that Cassie sent her. She walked around the store letting the two converse for a while. She grinned to herself as she found a beautiful white dress that she knew would look perfect on Cassie. Walking over to it, she glanced back at the two, glad that they were talking.

Making sure that she wasn't prying too much, she telepathically contacted Cassie.

Mind if I go look around while you two talk?
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

Cassidy blushed as he took her hand and kissed it lightly with his lips. Cassidy shook her no when he asked if she knew Cassidy meant clever. "No I didn't know that, but my father name which is Castiel means Angel of Thursday."said Cassidy giving him a soft warm smile. As she heard Melody talking to her telepathically she looked at Melody.

Yeah sure go ahead I guess, I just hope I don't get to nervous around him.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Noir Tue May 24, 2011 11:36 am

Garrett looked to Melody as well when Cassie turned to her. He understood that they were talking mentally, he was a demon and had the same abilities, after all. He sent Melody a thankful smile, making sure that Cassie didn't notice.

"So, an angel...?" He inquired, even though he already knew the answer. "How long have you known Ody?"
Garrett Noir
Garrett Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Tue May 24, 2011 11:42 am

Melody smiled and sent Cassie an encouraging smile and winked at Garrett while her best friend wasn't looking. She began to browse through the other items and smiled when she kept on finding beautiful dresses and a couple of beautiful tops that would look good on either her or Cassie. In fact, she had been so enthralled that she didn't notice that someone was right behind her, for when she took a couple of steps back, she stepped on someone's foot with the heel of her shoes.

She gasped and turned around, "I am so sorry!" She paused when her eyes met that of the person's. "Luke?"

OoC: I hope you don't mind. Razz
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Tue May 24, 2011 11:48 am

Cassidy looked back at Garrett and nodded. "Yes I'm angel, but surely you already knew that right?"Cassidy asked him softly. When he asked how long she knew Melody she smiled. "I known her every since I was seven years old, were childhood best friends."said Cassidy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Tue May 24, 2011 11:54 am

Lucas was walking around a store looking for some summer clothes for the the summer time. He was suppose to meet Cassidy here but he had something he had to do so he didn't make it. As he made his way towards the male section he felt some step on his foot. "Ow watch it!"said Lucas angrily as he realized it was Melody. "Oh hey Melody, sorry I didn't see you there!"said Lucas giving her a soft warm smile.
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Lumiére Tue May 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Melody blushed and placed a hand on Lucas' shoulder, worried.

"You're sorry?" She repeated with a laugh. "I'm the one who stepped on you - with heels! You are okay, right?" She asked, looking down to check if she damaged his foot - shoes, really - in anyway. She looked back up at him and groaned when her forehead collided with his chin. "Oh gosh, I am so sorry! I'm such a klutz." She exclaimed half laughing and half exasperated at herself.

She could feel her face heat up and hoped that she wasn't as red as she thought she is.
Melody Lumiére
Melody Lumiére
Angels Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Raine Tue May 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Lucas looked at her and nodded. "Yeah I'm sorry, my demon side got the best of me."said Lucas. Lucas nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, I had worse believe me."said Lucas shrugging. "Ow!"said Lucas laughing as her forehead hit his chin. "It's ok Mel, were not perfect not even angels."said Lucas giving her a soft warm smile. As he seen his sister talking to Garrett he felt his anger building inside of him as he glared at Garrett and talked to him telepathically

You better watch it, that's my sister your talking to!

Last edited by Lucas Raine on Tue May 24, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucas Raine
Lucas Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next