Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stripper, a pole, and a boy

2 posters

Go down

A stripper, a pole, and a boy Empty A stripper, a pole, and a boy

Post by Xander Cross Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Xander was alone in the castle, so he decided that he had better practice his pole dancing, for his next performance. He blared music through the castle as he twirled on the pole, once he got all around the pole he got off to get a glass of water. Once he returned back to the room he had noticed the music was turned off. He saw a brunette on the couch watching television. "Hello? Am I interrupting anything?" Xander plopped on couch next to him and growled "Cause I was practicing my routines, but I should give it a break with my side." Xander looked at the boy and sniffed "You are one of Rayzr's boyfriends aren't you?"

Xander held out his hand "I am Xander, and I am his older boyfriend. And you are?
"
Xander Cross
Xander Cross

Back to top Go down

A stripper, a pole, and a boy Empty Re: A stripper, a pole, and a boy

Post by Thomas Celare Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:48 am

Thomas had walked into the mansion along with a few other leopards who he didn't really know. They'd all been out to different places during the day, or at least Thomas hadn't been with the rest of them. It had been another day reading in the library for him, alone. He didn't mind really, plus he needed to get his mind off Ollie and Rayzr, his thoughts kept wandering back to them whenever he was distracted. Shortly after walking in, he realised there was someone blaring music far too loud, his ears were already starting to hurt, and no doubt a headache was to follow, so he quickly went to the source of the music and turned it off, thinking someone must have left it, because he didn't notice the leopard on the pole. He was about to go back to reading, before deciding it would be better to see whatever was on television, so he started flicking through the channels nonchalantly, jumping when he suddenly heard a voice. "S-Sorry." he said quietly. Stupid. He was such an idiot for not thinking that the music wasn't going to be playing for a reason. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Thomas tried to give a smile to the other leopard, but he suspected it turned out much more similar to a grimace. He remembered talking to Elle about Xander, and was pretty certain now that she was absolutely and totally wrong, he took the man's hand and shook it though. "I'm Thomas, nice to meet you Xander." He said quietly.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down