Creatures Of The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raine Mansion

2 posters

Go down

Raine Mansion Empty Raine Mansion

Post by Cassidy Raine Thu May 26, 2011 11:20 am

Raine Mansion Mansions10

Cassidy was sitting on the on the porch main in front of the house watching the rain as it calmly came down. Cassidy loved the rain for it was so peaceful and she loved the smell of rain which was weird but whatever. As she swung back and forth she watched the rain and started humming alittle song to herself. Little did she know someone was watching her every move she made.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Raine Mansion Empty Re: Raine Mansion

Post by Owen Slater Thu May 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Owen hated getting wet in his wolf form. Actually, scratch that, he hated being wet, period. He shook his head and was about to change into his wolf form when he heard someone humming through the loud sound of the rain, thunder and lightning. Having heightened senses were really handy.

He paused by a tree when he spotted a woman on the front porch of a rather large estate. A small smile made its way on to his face. She looked so peaceful... He moved so that he could get a closer look at her, but froze when he stepped on a twig.

Fuck.
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 am

Cassidy was in her own little world humming a song to herself when she heard a twig snap. "Who's there?"Cassidy asked as she gotten up from the porch swing and looked around. "Cassidy you idiot you can teleport."said Cassidy to herself.

As she closed her eyes she teleported to where she heard the twig snap. "Hello, who's there? I won't hurt you I promise."said Cassidy softly. Cassidy looked around but didn't see anyone so she shrugged it off and headed back to the porch swing wet and cold but she didn't mind.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Slater Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 am

Owen watched her teleport with baited breath and wide eyes. She was either an angel or a demon. But if he were to judge by her looks, he'd say she was an angel. But looks can be quite deceiving. She looked like she didn't mind getting wet. But he hated it!

Deciding to take a chance, he grabbed her hand.

"You won't hurt me, right?"
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sat May 28, 2011 1:42 am

Cassidy whipped around as she felt someone grab her hand. Cassidy looked at the man shook nodded. "Of course I won't hurt you, angels don't do that!"said Cassidy softly. "You won't hurt me will you?"Cassidy asked him softly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Slater Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Owen did everything in his power not to gasp. The girl was beautiful. She was so... angelic that he had no doubts at all that she was an angel.

"I won't," breathed Owen, not once breaking I contact or letting go of her hand. "But... would you mind... would you mind letting me stay in your house till the sky clears?" He asked. "I'm not too fond of the rain, you see."
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sat May 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Cassidy nodded. "Ok good, alot of people are out to get me alot lately."said Cassidy softly. Cassidy looked at him and chuckled. "I can tell, what are you a werewolf your really warm."said Cassidy. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Cassidy Raine but call me Cass or Cassie for short."said Cassidy. "Come on lets go inside and we'll have some hot chocolate how does that sound?"Cassidy asked giving him a soft warm smile.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Slater Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Owen suppressed a growl when the Angel - Cassie - said that he was a werewolf offhandedly - as if it didn't matter... as if he didn't matter. He smiled at her and realized that he had yet to let go of her hand. Blushing a little, he quickly let go and shoved his hand into his pocket.

"Owen Slater." He replied. "You can call me whatever you wish to call me... and Hot Chocolate sounds nice." He muttered, looking away, still embarrassed.
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Sun May 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Cassidy jumped alittle when he let out a growl. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anything your just really warm that's all."said Cassidy softly. Cassidy looked at him and nodded.

As he introduce himself Cassidy gave him a soft warm smile. "Nice to meet you Owen."said Cassidy softly. When he looked away from her she frowned. "Are you ok?"Cassidy asked him softly as her blue eyes looked at him.

As she lead the way into her house she headed towards the kitchen and grabbed the tea kettle off the stove and put some water in it before heading back to the stove and turning it on and putting the kettle on it.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Slater Mon May 30, 2011 9:13 am

Owen cautiously entered the house, making sure that there were no traps set. He stopped by the door while Cassie went straight in, though. He wouldn't want to get the pristine whit floor dirty with the mud.

He looked down at his attire and couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. He wasn't wearing any shirt or shoes. So he was only in his underwear and jeans, barefoot and soaking wet.

He stood by the front door, waiting for her to reemerge from what he assumed to be the kitchen.
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

As Cassidy went to the cabinet and gotten out to mugs she set them down on the counter. As the kettle went off she turned it off and poured some hot water into both of the cups.

As she opened the cabinet one last time she gotten her homemade hot chocolate mix and opened a drawer and grabbed a sppon before heading a spponful of coca in the mugs. As she went to the fride she grabbed some whip cream and chocolate syrup and decorated the top. Smiling happily at her work she took the mugs of hot coca and walked towards Owen.

"Here you go, don't worry it doesn't have anything in it but my homemade hot coca."said Cassidy softly as she handed him a mug. "Do you want some more warm clothes? I bet my father or brother has some clothes you can borrow I know they won't mind."said Cassidy softly.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Slater Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Owen accepted the warm beverage with a grateful smile. His eyes widened when she offered to let him borrow some of her clothes. He shook his head, embarrassed. He drank some of the hot chocolate before answering her.

"I wouldn't want to impose, and what would they say to you helping out a werewolf - you're supposed enemy in this war...?" He said.
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Tue May 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Cassidy looked at him and shook her head. "We angels aren't after war, were after happiness."said Cassidy softly. "I'm not enemies with no one really just the demons and maybe vampires."said Cassidy. "But if enemies is what you want to be then so be it, but like I said we angels are after happiness not war."said Cassidy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Slater Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 am

Owen stared at her for quite a while before nodding shyly. He smiled at her, finally finding it in himself to relax around this Angel. He took another drink of the hot chocolate and wiped his nose when he felt it submerge into the whipped cream.

"I guess a change of clothes would be nice..." He said sheepishly. "And I do like friends better than enemies." He held a hand out to her, "Friends...?"
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Cassidy seen he relaxed a bit more now and she chuckled. "I see your more relaxed around me, like I said I wasn't going to hurt you."said Cassidy softly.

Cassidy nodded when he said warm clothes would be nice. "Ok... let me get you some."said Cassidy softly. As she was about to go upstairs he said he wanted friends more then enemies she smiled. "Friends."said Cassidy as she shook his hand.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Slater Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Owen watched Cassidy disapear up the steps after they shook hands. He took another swig of his drink and loved that he was feeling a lot more warmer now. He took a couple of steps into the house and looked around, smiling softly as he saw various pictures of what looked to be a young Cassie with three other three other boys who he assumed to be her brothers. One picture in particular caught his eyes though.

It was the picture of a couple, standing in the mansion's front porch. The woman looked like a replica of Cassie - or rather; Cassie was an exact replica of the woman. He turned around when Cassie returned.

"Where're your parents and brothers?" He asked her curiously, before drinking the last of his hot chocolate. "Surely they won't leave their only girl alone...?"
Owen Slater
Owen Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Raine Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Cassidy came back and smiled as she seen Owen looking at the various pictures on the wall and the fireplace mantel. As she asked where her parents and brothers were she frowned. "My mother died when I was little in battle, and my brothers and my father are on duty right now I guess."said Cassidy shrugging. "I'm used to be alone though, but I know what they do is to protect me and I also know they'll be home soon."said Cassidy.
Cassidy Raine
Cassidy Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down